We protect your privacy
Our company has the right to modify at any time and for any reason the terms and conditions of use of this website under the domain name "theionianview.gr". Users are presumed to accept the modified terms and conditions of use as long as they continue to visit the website.
1. The website "theionianview.gr" and everything it includes (indicative and not restrictively mentioned texts, news, graphics, photos, blueprints, illustrations, services, and any general archive) belong exclusively to the "Company", and is protected by the Intellectual Property laws of both Greek and International and Community Law. You are free to use the information and material of the "theionianview.gr" website, but their copying, reproduction, re-release, transfer, transmission or distribution in any way, without the prior written permission of the Company is prohibited.
2. All indications and distinctive features that represent the Company (trademarks, logos, images, etc.) are protected by the laws on Industrial Property and their use or processing in any way is prohibited.
3. In the context of the continuous effort to ensure the availability of the website and to ensure the completeness and quality of the information and services provided therein, the Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operation of part or all of the website, in order to carry out upgrades or its maintenance.
4. You must make use of the website "theionianview.gr" in compliance with the provisions of Greek, Community and International law on telecommunications and abstaining from any illegal activity that involves, directly or indirectly, the website which in any case bears no responsibility. The adoption of unfair competition practices or practices contrary to NETQUETTE (INERNET Code of Conduct) is expressly prohibited.
CONNECTION WITH OTHER WEBSITES
The Company has not researched or represented the companies or business units whose websites are linked to its own, nor does it guarantee in any way the completeness, accuracy or truthfulness of the information provided to them. In no case does it imply that the Company approves the above websites or that it is responsible for any problems that may arise when you link to them. Under no circumstances does the Company, its Management or its employees bear any responsibility regarding information provided by these websites or links.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION - CONFIDENTIALITY
We always operate reliably and with respect to the customer. So on our website, we take care of the protection of visitors, taking measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal information collected on it.
1. Your personal data collected from the website, with the sole purpose of supporting and processing specific services, are protected by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
2. The collection of personal data, which is carried out using the technology of cookies (see par. 2a), is done with absolute security and confidentiality and this data is not disclosed in any case to third parties, unless exceptionally allowed. explicitly by law (eg following a prosecutor's order), and will be kept only for statistical purposes, recording complaints and communication. In no case is the Company responsible for the protection of personal data held by other websites. Minors have access to the Company's website only with the consent of their parents / guardians.
3. Your browsing of this website constitutes your consent to the collection and processing of any personal data, only in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above and only by authorized employees of the Company who have access to such information, whenever it is necessary for your service and the satisfaction of your own requests.
4. In any case, the user / visitor has the right to object to the request for the correction or deletion of his personal data, via e-mail in the relevant contact form of the website.
EXCLUSION OF ADVICE
In no case is it an incentive or advice for the users / visitors of the website to carry out an operation of a financial nature-result, any information provided by it, but the evaluation of the information is at the discretion of the users / visitors.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The Company is not responsible for any damage that may occur to the user / visitor due to the use of the "theionianview.gr" website. The Company does not guarantee the uninterrupted or unerring or non-virus provision of services of its website or other links and is not responsible for any deposit losses or lost profit or other damage resulting from the use of the website. Users / visitors are also encouraged to use anti-virus software, Trojan horses, time bombs, or other malicious programs and items.
It is expressly agreed that if any legal action (civil or criminal) takes place against the website "theionianview.gr", which has as its generative cause your violation, the Company has the right to appeal to you in the relevant lawsuit and to recover any amount from you. who will be required to pay.
If any term of use is deemed invalid or void, it automatically ceases to be valid, without prejudice to the validity of the other terms.